Looking for a way to celebrate with your partner that involves more than loving glances on the beach? If so, this is the romantic all-inclusive vacation for you! You'll get to experience the best of Belize's jungle, reef, and cultures, all while enjoying your private cabana on the beach and our world-class dining and amenities!
Our All-Inclusive Package includes:
- Round trip transport from Belize City International Airport to Beaches and Dreams by jungle plane and ground (an adventure in itself!)
- 7 nights accommodations for 2 in a large ocean-front hotel room with a queen and double bed, AC, mini-fridge, and a private deck overlooking the Caribbean or in a cabana on the beach with a king bed, pull-out futon, and private deck (but no AC)
- An all-inclusive meal package featuring our breakfast buffet, lunch and a gourmet dinner nightly at The Barracuda, our world-class beachfront restaurant -- including a private honeymoon dinner on our dock one of your nights
- All drinks (including fresh juices, sodas, and local beer and alcohol) included during your entire stay
- A boat trip up the Monkey River with a guided monkey "hunt", and a stop in Placencia for some shopping and ice cream
- A tour of Xunantunich, the most important Mayan Ruins in Belize: https://www.belize.com/top-ten-maya-sites-in-belize, lunch at a lovely local restaurant (with the best salsa you've ever tasted!), followed by a guided mile-long tubing adventure through St. Herman's Cave with a dip in the interior "Blue Hole"
- A half-day snorkeling trip out to the largest and healthiest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere with a personal guide who will take you to the best spots as well as to one of the private cayes for a little beach time
- The Garifuna Immersion where you'll learn the traditional ways of drumming and cooking (even harvesting your own coconuts)
- A private Swedish massage on our roof-top overlooking the ocean and Mayan mountains
- Free use of bikes, kayaks and paddle boards
- Property wide WiFi
- Hotel taxes and service fee, sales tax, and all transports to and from your activities are included