Our Belize Family Vacation is the perfect way to experience new cultures, like the Maya and Garifuna; incredible wildlife, like Dolphins, Rays, and Monkeys; and incredible jungle adventures like zip lining and cave tubing, all from a safe, family-friendly beach resort. With our included “Nanny Breaks”, Mom and Dad can vacation too!
Our Package Includes:
- Round trip transport from Belize City International Airport to Beaches and Dreams by jungle plane and ground (an adventure in itself)
- 7 nights accommodations for the entire family in either our hotel, our cabanas, or the tree house
- A semi inclusive meal package featuring our breakfast buffet and dinner nightly at The Barracuda, our world-class beachfront restaurant with fantastic specials for the adults and a special kids' menu for the week
- A boat trip up the Monkey River with a guided monkey "hunt" and a stop in Placencia for some shopping and ice cream
- A tour of Xunantunich, the most important Mayan Ruins in Belize: https://www.belize.com/top-ten-maya-sites-in-belize, lunch at a lovely local restaurant (with the best salsa you've ever tasted!), followed by a guided mile-long tubing adventure through St. Herman's Cave with a dip in the interior "Blue Hole"
- The Garifuna immersion where you'll learn the traditional ways of drumming and cooking (even harvesting your own coconuts)
- A half-day snorkeling trip out to the largest and healthier barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere with a personal guide who will take you to the best spots as well as to one of the private cayes for a little beach time
- 2 five-hour “Nanny Breaks” where one of our nannies will take the kids for a 5 hours where you can enjoy brunch, go on an adventure, or go out for the evening
- Free use of bikes, kayaks and paddle boards
- Property wide WiFi
- Hotel taxes and service fee, sales tax, and all transports to and from your activities are included