If you'd like to experience the Best of Belize all from a world-class resort on the beach, this all-inclusive package is for you! You'll get to explore our jungles, reefs, caves, cultures and wildlife, all while having plenty of time to relax on our beach and enjoy our world-class dining.
Our All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- Round trip transport from Belize City International Airport to Beaches and Dreams by jungle plane and ground (an adventure in itself!)
- 7 nights accommodations for 2 in a large ocean-front hotel room with a queen and double bed, AC, mini-fridge, and a private deck overlooking the Caribbean or in a cabana on the beach with a king bed, pull-out futon, and private deck (but no AC)
- An all-inclusive meal package featuring our breakfast buffet, lunch and a gourmet dinner nightly at The Barracuda, our world-class beachfront restaurant
- All drinks (including fresh juices, sodas, and local beer and alcohol) included during your entire stay
- A Zip Lining adventure through the Bocawina National Forest on the 2nd largest zipline in Central America
- A boat trip up the Monkey River with a guided monkey "hunt", and a stop in Placencia for some shopping and ice cream
- A tour of Xunantunich, the most important Mayan Ruins in Belize: https://www.belize.com/top-ten-maya-sites-in-belize, lunch at a lovely local restaurant (with the best salsa you've ever tasted!), followed by a guided mile-long tubing adventure through St. Herman's Cave with a dip in the interior "Blue Hole"
- A half-day snorkeling trip out to the largest and healthiest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere with a personal guide who will take you to the best spots as well as to one of the private cayes for a little beach time
- Free use of bikes, kayaks and paddle boards
- Property wide WiFi
- Hotel taxes and service fee, sales tax, and all transports to and from your activities are included